Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Podcast: Clear Springs Scuba Park

I'd like to share with everyone a video that I've filmed and compiled of the dive site called Clear Springs Scuba Park (CSSP). Located in Terrell, TX, Clear Springs is an easy park to get to from the Dallas/Fort Worth area.




Address
The address of CSSP is:

8131 County Road 346
Terrell, Texas 75161

Phone:
972-524-6820



More Information
A map of the lake, prices, hours, and more details can be found at the official CSSP website (ClearSpringsScubaPark.com).

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I had never really thought about scuba diving in a lake in Texas. I suppose that you can really do it anywhere there is enough water. I have personally never done scuba. The closest I came to it was just snorkeling at a reef while on a cruise. It was incredible though, to see people with scuba gear so much lower than we were. Some day I definitely would like to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John,

    It's true that you can dive where there's water, but you do have to be sure that there are no rules against it in that area. Also, not every lake has good conditions to dive - many areas are muddy and only good for fishing or above-water activities.

    Sounds like that cruise was a blast! I hope you do get to try diving someday - it is an experience you'll never forget and one that you'll fall in love with. (For most people, that is.)

    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! its a wonderful idea!! I thoroughly enjoyed the video!

    ReplyDelete